To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Thanks
From: Chuck Warman <cwarman@sol.wf.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 1996 09:10:18 -0500

I would like to express my thanks to everyone on the list for the education
you've given me in the four months since I subscribed. I've learned more
about Leica here than in 15 previous years of reading Leitz lore.

IMHO, if this list were archived and compiled into book form, it would be
the best Leica book yet.  Thanks, friends!

Chuck
Chuck Warman
cwarman@sol.wf.net   (Wichita Falls, TX)
"The abdication of Belief / makes the Behavior small."
                                 ----Emily Dickinson

Replies: Reply from Fred Ward <fward@erols.com> (Re: Paul Ross article)