To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Leica Service
From: stahl@erim.org (Gary Stahl)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 96 08:41:48 EDT

To follow up on my repair story from yesterday.  After convincing myself
that I wasn't being overly picky about the work leica did on my camera
(some of you helped convince me of that also).

I called Leica and explained my dissatisfaction and they (actually a
person named Brenda) asked me to send it back, and affered that leica
would reimburse me for the shipping.

Although I did not speak directly with the technition, she was able to pull
the file and read through the reapairmans notes wrt the spots on the lens.

The short of it is, the Leica service department is responding to my
compaint in an appropriate manner an I expect that the problems will
be corrected.