To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica SLR, why bother?
From: Ernest Nitka <eenitka@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 20:59:37 EST

** Reply to note from zapcomix@silcom.com 07/11/96 07:48am -0700
Claude:  I think you should feel comfortable telling us your opinions
about the Mamiya and why you use it rather than the M6.  The response
you received is what usually starts flame wars.  anyway we should all
feel that the forum is like being at a bar/pub just shooting the breeze
if you will.  I for one welcome you thoughts.

Ernie Nitka

Diplomacy is being able to say "nice doggy" until you find a stick!