To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: ! A silly Question M7/Leica M6
From: oguillemain@agora.fdn.fr (Olivier Guillemain)
Date: 19 Jun 1996 15:14:56 GMT

I make B&W prints in 24*30 and sometimes 30*40

If I take the same street's photography with a Leica M6 (24*36)/35mm and the
same photo with a Mamiya M7 (6*7)/60mm, what are the results ?

Of course, I use the same aperture and the same roll film.
Of course, I know that a medium-format depth of field is less important.
Of course, I know that a medium-format is imposing.

But, is the M7 negative grainiless but less sharp than the Leica M6 do ?

Please, help me honestly, this two cameras are very expensives, and I am in
difficulty to do a choice :-)
|         Olivier Guillemain          |
|         Responsable reseau          |
|  e-mail: oguillemain@agora.fdn.fr   |