To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us.I.saw.an.add.in.a.old.Shutterbug.add.for.an.adapter.that.would
Subject: M adapters ofr MInolta lenses
From: jbuf@ix.netcom.com (John Irvin Buford)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 23:31:03 -0700

allow one to mount a MF Minolta lens on an M Leica.  I have the Minolta
16mm lens, (this is the lens that they make for the R cameras) this
adapter would save me carrying another body.   I have not been able to
find this adapter anywhere.  I was wondering if anyone had ever used
this device, and if someone could tell me where I could find one.
(The 16mm is such a tiny little lens I think with the adapter it would
work great on my CL).

Thanks in advance for your help and advice.  I really enjoy this group.

John N3BVH

Private email if you prefer.

Replies: Reply from "joe b." <joe@azurite.demon.co.uk> (Re: M adapters ofr MInolta lenses)