To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Swing-out polarizer
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 12:56:06 -0700

At 12:15 PM 6/13/96 +0300, you wrote:

>I've used polarizer for many years, but this one's really different from
>my earlier experiences. It is obvious the polarization is somehow
>worn off. I'll have to try to return it and get my money back...

Sure. No problem. I thought it sounded like it might be what I mentioned,
but some polarizers can lose their polarization <g> I guess. I would buy a
B+W if I were buying a polarizer. I don't have any, and don't feel a
compelling need to pay out for a circular polarizer at this point
considering what they cost. My work just doesn't need them.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass Daily Courier