To: bowtie@sean.abest.com
Subject: SM shutter problem
From: corkflor@iol.ie (Alex Hurst)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 20:56:50 +0000
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Bob Sperling was very considerate in giving such a detailed procedure for
strip-down and re-assembly of my 1932 oldster.

However, Murphy's Law states that when a rank amateur like me strips and
reassembles a Leica, I'm bound to have several bits left over. It will then
cost me a huge amount to put it right.

Glad to hear that oiling the spring where the release pin trips it is at
least part of the answer. That I should be able to do without inflicting
major damage.
I'll let you know what happens.

My thanks again to Bob for his helpful advice - that's what this Group is
all about.

Slan

Alex

Alex Hurst