To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Sunday's New York Times
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 11:36:43 -0700

At 01:20 PM 6/10/96 -0500, you wrote:

>I second that.  I haven't.  And my favorites keep changing.  If you don't
>have this book, pay whatever it costs to get it.

Yes! I've seen them for $90 and less. Kertez's book "Diary of Light" only
had a printing of 2,000. It was $125 and worth every penny, if you can even
get one do it! You won't regret it.

I'm still looking for an affordable "Decisive Moment." But with an oriinal
Matisse on the cover jacket, whose going to sell me one on the cheap? How
about a reprinting! They'd sell like hotcakes.

(Helmut Newton gets lots of reprining, but not HCB? Or does HCB not want to
reprint?)

Eric Welch
Grants Pass Daily Courier