To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Re: Leica M6 competition...
From: oguillemain@agora.fdn.fr (Olivier Guillemain)
Date: 10 Jun 1996 08:06:44 GMT

> There may be a very limited market

... and what about the Contax, the Hexar the minilux the TI35. All of these
cameras occupy a gap

> On the other hand, I would assume that these people have done the
> marketing studies and have determined that they can't do it, or else
> we would see a Japanese interchangable lens rangefinger.  (Other than
> the Mamiya medium format...)

You are right, moreover i think to buying a Mamiya 7. But the price is as
hight as the Leica's rate
Mamiya 7 = M6 medium format.
What is your opinion ?

PS: I take advantage of this mail, to apologize for speaking an English
brokenly . I hope to dont horrify your ears   :-)))
|         Olivier Guillemain          |
|         Responsable reseau          |
|  e-mail: oguillemain@agora.fdn.fr   |
|             Carpe diem              |