To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: HELP: Hole in M3 Shutter Curtain!!!
From: "Kamal M. Malek" <kmmalek@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 96 10:45:06 EDT

Hi,

I'm relatively new to this list, so I apologize in advance if this question
has already been addressed.

I just noticed a rather large hole in the shutter curtain of my M3. Needless
to say, I was horrified at the discovery. In addtition, I suspect that it is
the result of a shoddy CLA job I had done a couple of years ago.

My immediate concern is whether it is possible to have such a problem
remedied. Are parts still available for the M3, or am I dead in the water?
HEEEELP!!!

Kamal Malek