To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Fred and Free Speech
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@eskimo.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 1996 23:36:45 -0700

At 09:37 PM 6/2/96 -0700, John Irvin Buford wrote:

     It's probably a mistake to keep this thing running, but...I didn't read
Fred's original post as attacking someone whose views he disagreed with. He
was simply expressing frustration with some of the recent threads on
equipment on this list, which *have* bordered on the obsessive. I hope Fred
continues to contribute in the same vein --- it's good to have someone
remind us to keep all this crap in perspective. And I didn't notice him
"running and hiding" or otherwise backing off his remarks -- or did I miss
something during the Sonics' glorious victory over the Jazz?

Regards,

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Washington