To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Delivery Services
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 10:36:56 -0400
Cc: photo-op@ix.netcom.com (Sherril & Bill)

At 09:06 PM 5/14/96 -0700, Bill Erfurth wrote:

> With today's telephone service and FEDEX delivery

I don't know about you guys, but my experience with FEDEX has been somewhat
worse than miserable, and UPS is even more horrid.  I use the Postal Service
-- quick, cheap service, and, unlike FEDEX and UPS, the packages have ALWAYS
gotten their, always gotten their on time, and never been damaged.  Both
FEDEX and UPS deliver what they want, when they want, and in the condition
they want, and the heck with the customer.  Gag me.

Marc
msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Replies: Reply from Wolfgang Sachse <sachse@msc.cornell.edu> (Re: Delivery Services...)