To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: HCB's printings
From: saminad@amoco.saclay.cea.fr (Laurent SAMINADAYAR)
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 16:23:36 +0200

Hi there!
Maybe I can answer some questions about HCB' printings. Actually, I Work
with the same printer as HCB, called George Fevre, from Pictorial Service.
This man, who is now 65 or 70 years old, worked also a lot for Robert
Doisneau, Joseph Koudelka, Marc Riboud, Gisele Freund and so on. He is, I
believe, one of the best printer in the world. If you are interesting in, I
can give you some information on George's (and HCB's) philosophy of
printing. I don't think Gassman would agree to answer any question, for
George told me He is a strange guy; and you know, he is now the boss of a
300 people lab!
Send me a mail if I can help in any way. And sorry for my english!
                    /\_/\
                    (0 0)
  ______________oOO--(_)--OOo_______________

Laurent SAMINADAYAR