To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: lab problems.
From: Michael Reichmann <michaelr@interlog.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 15:44:49 -0400

Ed Meyers wrote....
>> >Many years ago, about 1958 or 59,  I was an editor at Modern Photography
>> >magazine.

Ed,

I thought your name was familiar.  I definately remember it from the old
Modern days.

I'm not sure what years you were there, but from the early 60's onwards
Modern was my bible.  I enjoyed US Camera for the images and Pop..... well,
Pop was Pop.

My first career ('65 - '75) was as a photojournalist, and in large measure I
learned much of what I know from dillegent reading of Modern.

Glad to see you here!

Michael

Replies: Reply from Edward Meyers <aghalide@phantom.com> (Re: lab problems.)