To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Publications available
From: Stan Yoder <syoder+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 10:29:54 -0400 (EDT)

All: a used-bookseller (the books are used, don't know about the
seller!) near campus has the following. In a fraternal spirit, I'd be
willing to buy for you and ship at no profit, just to cover costs.
Alternatively, I can supply the shop's address for you to deal directly.

van Hasbroeck, Rare and Unusual  screw 1,1        $12
ditto, ditto M-mount              $6
Leitz 1975 general catalog    $3
Handbook of Leica System 10/84    $3
IIIa IB (original, a bit fragile but intact)  $8
Kisselbach, Leicaflex book    $10

All in good shape except the IB, as noted.
Stan Yoder
Media Technology Consultant
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh