To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: The new Ektachromes
From: Mark_Bishop@ipc.co.uk (Mark Bishop)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 16:17:47 +0100

There has recently been a lot of dicussion on LUG about preferences in mono neg
film and paper. I should like some advice/experiences on colour transparency
film.

In the UK, a new range of pro Ektachromes is about to go on sale. They are E100
(low saturation), E100S (high saturation) and E100SW. I understand that these
are already on sale in the US, where most LUG subscribers seem to live, and
wonder whether anyone out there has used them and can give their feedback. I am
particularly interested to know about E100SW, and currently use Fujichrome
Sensia or Provia 100.