To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Wow, I detest
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 06:50:14 -0700 (MST)

subjects in all caps. My eyes aren't hard of hearing (excuse me, Chris, make
that hearing impaired). This yelling is likely to make me so, though.

>>So, for once I will agree with Marc James Small.
>
>Watch out, Chris, it can get to be habit-forming ...
>
>Marc

You be careful also, Marc. Chris'll have you changing your signature pretty
soon.  Seriously, however, most all the comments directed toward Claude have
been bang on. It is a pity he's not seeing them. But, maybe he is. I
haven't, but somebody may be forwarding them to him.

Folk like Claude are facinating to me. I always want to know all the
demographics on them. Wonder what he does for a living?
       --
       Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                                 Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum