To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: ATTENTION!!! LEICA RIPPING OFF PHOTOGRAPHERS. [rec.photo.equipment.35mm #16178]
From: rec.photo.equipment.35mm@msc.cornell.edu
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 21:47:25 -0400

------ Forwarded Article <zapcomix-2404961958240001@pm2-19.sba.silcom.com>
------ From zapcomix@silcom.com (Claude Trei)

I just thought I would add that I am using a Canon strap for my Leica.  It
is much better constructed than the shitty Leica one.  I just added this
to thumb my nose at the people from Leitz who in their arrogance think
that their equipment is so superior to every one elses.  Leitz, you should
have Canon manufacture your lens caps, straps etc. they do a much better
job.  Talk about resting on your laurels!  If that's not what Leitz is
doing, I don't know. Hah!

                     Sincerely, Claude.

Please add your comments regarding Leica, favorable or not.

------ End of Forwarded Article

Replies: Reply from Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org> (Re: ATTENTION!!! LEICA RIPPING OFF PHOTOGRAPHERS. [rec.photo.equipment.35mm #16178])