To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M6 metering
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 15:02:51 -0700

At 04:20 PM 4/20/96 -0400, you wrote:
>of hand work. It's a problem to get it right and is time-costly
>to do. I haven't dropped my M5 yet, so I haven't had the
>problem. I like the camera...Ed Meyers> >

Interesting. I wouldn't doubt the M5 is built better than the CL, I'm glad
someone has cleared that up, too bad the impression (that I had and many
others do) that the mechanism is the same and as unreliable as a CL. I
actually liked M5s when I used them, and would have bought one, if I didn't
now have an M6 and decide the size difference is there. And it's every bit
the Leica an M5 is/was.
Eric Welch
Grants Pass Daily Courier