To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Phillistines who own Leicas
From: Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 05:52:11 -0400 (EDT)

OK,

Since "philistine" or "Philistine" can possibly be used in a negative or
un-politically correct manner inasmuch as there might be living persons
that could find this accidental assimilation insulting, let's call 'em
"Neanderthals!"  Except for some politicians in Washington, DC, USA,
there aren't any of THOSE still roaming the Earth!

Tom Hodge