To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Nikon/Canon rf lenses on Leica bodies????
From: Edi Weitz <weitz@math.uni-hannover.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 10:39:11 +0200

At 19:36 11.04.1996 +0100, joe b. wrote:

>I read this as meaning that he is pushing the use of Japanese lenses on
>Leicas rather than using the Leica lenses, correct?

Correct. Please excuse my English if the meaning of the sentence wasn't
clear to you. I'll check the books and post Mr. Duncan's thoughts about
Japanese lenses and cameras. As one of these books is at my girl-friend's
flat right now you'll probably have to wait until next week.

>and I just wonder if any of these books are still in print.

I bought (the American edition of) "This is war" at a German store just two
or three months ago. Therefore I suppose it's still in print.

Bye, Edi.

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net> (Re: Nikon/Canon rf lenses on Leica bodies????)