To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Which M6?
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 14:43:42 -0400

Perhaps it will help to know that my M6 #1692xxx did NOT have the needed
lugs. It does now BTW. I bought an M4-P baseplate for it. It was a pain
spooling some of my film on Leica cassettes and some on regular ones.

Of course now that my wife bought an R-E, I'm back in the same situation. :(

kw

>You took the question right out of my mouth, Marc. I, too, would like to
>know when they stopped the cassette lugs. Hope someone out there will come
>up with serial # of the change.
>    --

----
Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>