To: LEVINE.S@GAIN.MERCER.EDU, LEICA-USERS@MEJAC.PALO-ALTO.CA.US
Subject: M6 COVETERS, OR SOUR GRAPES
From: LEVINE.S@GAIN.MERCER.EDU
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 1996 21:46 -0500 (EST)

It's funny, but as I lurk here and read all the complaints
about the M6, they all appear to be from people who DON'T
own one - this is ludicrous. I've had the M2,M4,M4-2 and
for the past 2 years an M6.  I've also owned a whole slew
of SLR outfits, and have a Hassy.  The M6 is by far the finest,
most dependable, and most enjoyable to use photographic
instrument there is.  You won't find very much criticism from
owners - only from coveters.
And that's my $.02

              / Stanley I. Levine \
              \ Columbus, Georgia /