To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: International customs
From: FortunkoC@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 09:00:57 -0500

I really did not mind to offend anyone.

I think that your comments on customs are very useful. I had never had a
problem in my international travels, but this does not mean anything. On a
serious note, may be we should exchange some horror stories on crossing
internatinal borders. This might be of benefit to ALL members of this forum.

Again, I do not want to start flame wars on this forum.

Best regards and Pax et Lux,

Chris Fortunko

Replies: Reply from Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org> (Re: International customs)