To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Taking the plunge . . .
From: Jorg Nolte <jon@trc.rwcp.or.jp>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 15:01:39 +0900

<... However, consider the 50mm lens as
<well.
Actually I also have a Summilux, which I mostly use
wide open at AV conditions.
I'd love to have the 1.4/75 but that's simply too expensive...
<... Using two
<back-to-back caps is better than using the special ring that Leica makes. If
<you use this ring, then some of your lenses may damage other lenses. For
<example, the collapsibles may damage the non-collapsibles.
Good to know!! I didn't even realize that Leica produces such kind of ring.
  Joerg