To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: To French members only
From: Kalessin@eworld.com
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 14:16:36 -0800

There's no
way in hell *I'd* want to get into the complications involved in trading
camera gear across international frontiers.
<<

I've bought and sold many items across the US boundaries to New Zealand,
France, England, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Holland, Switzerland... what's the
big deal?

The most important thing is to do business with folks who are honest,
understand the arrangements, and whom you can trust.  The mechanics of
packaging/shipping/currency exchange/etc. are not that complicated.

Godfrey