To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M4P or M6
From: Kalessin@eworld.com
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 07:03:41 -0800
Cc: sweenma@wkuvx1.wku.edu

I'm almost in the market for a user M4P or M6. I'm not looking for
anything fancy or clean, just something I can use a lot
(am a photojournalism student). Anybody know where I can buy used gear for
a relatively low price, or is that asking for a miracle?  :)
<<

Depends upon what you consider a 'relatively low price.' I bought my M4P last
summer, the body in good cosmetic/exc working condition for $760. A
Summicron-M 50mm f/2 in exc+ condition was about $550. That's not cheap, you
can buy many other professional class cameras with three lenses for the same
money on the used market.

Good luck!

Godfrey