To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leitz 35mm lenses...
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 1996 21:15:54 -0800

Oh, I see now how the test was conducted by re-reading. Hardly an
acceptable test, wouldn't you say? I mean, he didn't even mention how he
judged the film, let alone what film was used, what loupe he used to
look and such things. I really have my doubts. Sorry to be so negative,
but this kind of information (like blowing the price of the Aspheric out
of the water - to the tune of about $1,200) doesn't help any one make up
their mind properly.

--
Eric Welch <----tech head extrordinare
Grants Pass, OR