To: Leica List <" leica-users"@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: focomat enlargers
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 1996 17:08:11 -0800

Pardon me for posting this, but I thought all you Leica people who want
to get the "ultimate" in enlarging should have a shot at this. I promise
not to make a practice of doing this. This newspaper is in Vancouver,
Washington, not Canada (for you non-northwesterners! <g>). Tom Boyd is
honest as the day is long. So if you want to complete the optical trail
from shooting to print, here's a chance to dump some Japanese equipment
molding away in the closet. :-)

--
Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR