To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Dr. Paul Wolff/Skikamerad Toni
From: msmall@roanoke.infi.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 1996 11:14:13 -0500

Willem Jan Markerink said

>Come to think about it....M42 is the only other universal adaptor
>for Leica besides Tamron, right? Only Angenieux made a fixed mount
>for Leica, but that is it, right?

Kilfitt and Novoflex and Astro all made adaptors to fit their lenses to LTM.
There are a series of Japanese M lenses, too, including the current Bouwers
28mm lens and a 21mm lens which I do not believe is currently sold in the US.

For R lenses, the only after-market manufacturers who either manufactured
their lenses in R mount or who provided adaptors was Novoflex, Kilfitt,
Tamron, and Angenieux.  I do not know of any others.

Marc
msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!