To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Advice Sought: Filters
From: dkhong@pacific.net.sg (D Khong)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 07:17:00 +0800

Hi all,

Yes, the B&W filters are excellent.  I find the MC (multicoated) variety of
their UV filters better than their standard issue.  They cost almost about
double but well worth the price.

I do not carry  a lens cap in the field.   This is not necessary as the
filter provides adequate protection for the front element.

Dan