To: Adrian Tanovic <Adrian_Tanovic@genre.com>, leica-users <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: M6 Suggestion Box
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 05:28:54 -0700 (MST)

Like your suggestions, Adrian. I'm able to accept the slow rewind, probably
just because I've becomed to it and rationalized that it may help prevent
ststic problems in our dry Arizona weather.

I would also like to see f stop and aperture info in the window.

Though, I suppose that flash is almost anathma to Leica M's, TTL would help
a lot of people also.
    --
    Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                              Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum