To: "'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: RE: Fogg Camera Bags - An appeal
From: Chuck Warman <cwarman@sol.wf.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 20:07:28 -0600

As a newcomer to the list, I'm reluctant to speak up on this, but I just can't bear to see such a mellow group as this begin to fall apart.

Let's leave the flaming to some of the barabrians on Usenet, and keep this friendly. I recognize that feelings run high where (real or perceived) insults have occurred, but there are other, more appropriate forums to air them out.

Can't we all just get along?

Chuck Warman	"The abdication of Belief
			Makes the Behavior small." -- Emily Dickinson

Replies: Reply from Robert Silvers <rsilvers@media.mit.edu> (Leica M6 QuickTimeVR available.)