To: Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org>
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Fogg Bags?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 22:41:06 PST

Addressed to: Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org>
              leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

** Reply to note from Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org> 02/10/96 11:40am -0500
> I smell something contradictory or even oxymoron-ic here!  If one can
> afford to have an M-6 and two expensive, superb lenses and
> binoculars..........why does the price of a measily little camera bag
> even enter into the equation?

You obviously don't know what Fogg Bags cost! They are way out of line.
Besides, rather than diguies the cameras, the best strategy to avoid
robbers of cameras is to use an inconspicuous non-camera bag looking bag.

Or be 6'2" and 200+ lbs! Nobody seems to bother me! Compared to me, my M6
looks absolutely point-and-shootish, insignificant.

Regards,

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR