To: Michael Volow <mvolo@acpub.duke.edu>
To: Leica List <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: best 35mm.bayonet?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 22:40:54 PST

Addressed to: Michael Volow <mvolo@acpub.duke.edu>
              Leica List <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>

** Reply to note from Michael Volow <mvolo@acpub.duke.edu> 02/09/96  8:39pm
-0500
> Imagine taking a $2000 M6 and a $2200 Summilux 35mm/f1.4 on a street
> photography session.

Your point? <g>

I find most people ignore my Leicas, and drool over my EOS1n wit 70-200
2.8. I much prefer to shoot with the less noticeable Leicas. When I shot
with Leica Rs on a daily basis, I got less attention than the photogs I
knew with Nikons and Canons. And the people who DO know Leica, well, they
don't worry me a lot. <G>

Regards,

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR