To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: leica zoom lenses
From: photog3@ix.netcom.com (Mel Weinstein )
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 07:25:17 -0800

Dear fellow Leica lovers,
    I have an R5 with several lenses and am thinking about buying the
28-70 zoom.  I know it is a Minolta designed lens, but has Leica glass.
 I would greatly appreciate any comments anyone has about this lens,
good bad or ugly.  My most often used lenses are the 35mm Summicron and
the 24 mm Elmarit,which I like very much especially the 35mm.  Please
also comment on other R lenses that you are fond of.

Thank you,
Mel Weinstein Santa Monica,California
photog3@ix.netcom.com
Replied: 10 Feb 96 09:18