To: FortunkoC@aol.com
Subject: Re: 65mm/3.5 Elmar for the Visoflex
From: msmall@roanoke.infi.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 08:35:29 -0500
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

I use the Bellows II with Viso II, IIa, or III, and 4/90 or 135 lenshead a
fair amount on my M6.  This is a nice and nifty rig and works quite well.  I
cannot comment on the R rig as I do not use R.

As to LHSA, well, if you've invested thousands of dollars in a computer so
you can get be on this mailing list, the paltry $35 for the privilege of
belonging pales to insignificance.  I cannot urge strongly enough that all
Leica Users Group folk join.  The benefits are immense, the cost is low.
And many, many LHSA members ARE users -- all of the officers, to my fairly
certain knowledge, are regular M or R users.

Marc
msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!