To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Change of address
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 96 17:03:32 PST

George, I changed your address. This might to be a good time to send
out a reminder of the administrative addresses for the list. Here's the
form letter that you get when you join the list, which may not have
been written yet way back when you joined up.

intended to be used by people who take photographs with Leica
and other rangefinder cameras.

To send a message to the members of the list, mail to

	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

To send a message to the list keeper, mail to

	leica-users-request@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Many lists on the Internet are maintained by automatic robots. This
list is maintained by hand. Sometimes it takes me a few days to
respond to messages sent to "leica-users-request".

Brian Reid
Palo Alto, California USA
reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us