To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Buying a M6
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 95 09:01:26 PST

Good suggestion from Pablo Mendoza.

I live in Palo Alto, very close to Keeble and Shuchat. I'd be happy to
go by there and talk to their used-camera department about M6'es and
35mm Summicron for you. (Any excuse to go look at Leicas for sale,
after all...)

I've lived here for about 15 years and I've bought about 30 used
cameras from K&S during those 15 years. (I've never bought a new camera
in my life, and I like to buy used cameras so my family usually has me
buy their cameras for them.) K&S is a very honorable old-fashioned
company that has made me 100% satisfied every time.

Brian Reid