To: DFeldman@aol.com, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: 35 vs. 50 summicrons
From: cholleta@mail.vtx.ch (Chollet Alberto)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 23:31:52 +0100

At 0:26 11.12.1995, DFeldman@aol.com wrote:
>If you were going to have only 1 lens available for at least a year, would
>you choose a 35mm or a 50mm?

As many others did, I would say that is matter of choice. I have both 35
and 50 Summicron and the 35 is the lens that is always on the body. I love
it because of easy focusing (in terms of depth of field) and its
perspective, although wearing spectacles I would be more confortable with
50.

About quality: I never did comparative tests! In any case I think that both
are sometime impressive.

Alberto