To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Buying a M6
From: DFeldman@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 1995 01:21:04 -0500

Hi everybody.

I want to get an M6 and a 35 summicron to use as my primary camera. I just
love the feel of this combination.

A new setup like this is a lot of money, so I was thinking of getting a used
body and a new lens. There don't seem to be many camera stores around here
(Sacramento, CA) that sell these cameras used, but I have noticed quite a lot
of ads in shutterbug for mail order used Leicas.

Has anyone purchased a used camera mail order? Has anyone had a particularly
good experience with one of these companies?

I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions.

David Feldman
dfeldman@aol.com

Replies: Reply from tore@cs.uit.no (Tore Larsen) (Re: Buying a M6)