To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Slide Film
From: richardu@codan.com.au (Richard Urmonas)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 11:43:24 +1030

For a number of years I have been using Kodachrome 64 for slides
(95% of my photography is slides).  At the time of this choice
I had run a comparison of various films and chosen Kodachrome
as it had the best resolution with fair colour rendition.

Time has gone on and films have advanced.  I am interested to know if
I should do another evaluation and which films I should look at.
I have also tried Kodachrome Professional to get better colour rendition
but found the improvement small (and Kodak botched the processing of one
of 8 rolls).

Richard Urmonas.