To: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>, Leica List <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Minolta 28mm f/2.8 Rokkor-C for the CLE
From: tholownia@mail.mta.ca (Thaddeus Holowina)
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 95 07:05:08 -0800

At 4:08 PM 11/4/95, Eric Welch wrote:
>** Reply to note from Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org> 11/03/95  6:37pm -0500
>> I'm on the edge of dumping the CL and the fantastic 40 and picking up an
>> M4P body and a real 28 f/2.8 Elmarit and wash my hands of the whole
>> searching mess.

I am also a fan of Leica, started with an M3 in 1971 and never looked back.
I work with M4 (love that black paint brassing  and M3 these days although
my camera of daily practice since 1976 has been a Folmer & Schwing 7x17
banquet camera.

A slant on the M6, my technician in the art department (Mount Allison
University) where I work gave up on the M6 after the second one started
giving him electronic problems....(first one new one being replaced by
Leica for electronic and mechanical problems after two months).

Thaddeus Holownia
R.R. 3
Sackville New Brunswick
Canada E0A 3C0