To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Viso and bellows one. Still useful??
From: jredfern@intacc.net (Jae Redfern)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 19:34:52 -0500

I recently picked up a boxed Viso 1 with chimney 5X finder, adapter rings
and bellows 1 at a garage sale. I don't own any lenses with detachable lens
stages and don't indulge in extreme close up photography, Is this of any
use for longer viso lenses or is it just a very pretty paperweight?
Anyone have any ideas as to the uses such an item could be put to in this
day and age?
All opinions most welcome. I'm sure someone out there actually uses their
Leicas.
Thanks
Jae