To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, ewelch@gp.magick.net
Subject: Re: Summicron 35mm
From: Cheng-Lee Nee <cnee@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 09:57:57 -0800

Thanks to everybody who replied to my request. I am conviced that there
is no quality differences between the Canadian and the German lenses.
I'll just go shopping for one and go happy shooting.

Sorry to those who think I had started a silly Canadian vs German war :-).

Cheng-Lee

Replies: Reply from Winston Yu <at270@freenet.toronto.on.ca> (Re: Summicron 35mm)