To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Bakelite lens cases
From: COREY.LEVENSON@roche.com
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 09:43 -0500 (EST)

    Does anyone out there know if the bakelite lens cases made for various
lenses ever had codenames? I have cases for the 2.8 Hektor, 3.5 Summaron, 5.0
Summitar, 9.0 Elmar and 13.5 Hektor. I have seen these cases in either black or
brown but have never found them listed in Leica product catalogs. When were they
made? Were they ever listed? Can anyone help answer these questions.

Corey Levenson.