To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: 135mm f/2.8 Elmarit-R filter size
From: pgs@pa.dec.com (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 14:29:50 -0700

I have a 3-cam 135mm f/2.8 Elmarit-R.  I wanted recently to fit a 55mm
filter to it.  Unfortunately, the filter is ever so slightly too big.
I would like to buy a step-up ring for the lens, and I was wondering
if anyone on this list knows the filter size for this lens -- is this
a 54mm?  52mm?

Also, any recommendations on where I might find a filter step-up ring?
I don't see them advertised for sale in Shutterbug, and
Keeble+Schuchat don't have them.

-P.