To: STOCKPHOTO@info.curtin.edu.au
To: leica-users%mejac.palo-alto.ca.us Here is a guy who needs some help.I am just forewarding the post@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Fwd: LEICA CAMERA HELP
From: questusa@ix.netcom.com (Quest Electronics inc. )
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 22:13:21 -0700

from another network.

     PLEASE REPLY TO:  Bartpar@msn.com

---- Begin Forwarded Message
220 16702 <00001fe2+000019ec@msn.com> article
From: Bartpar@msn.com (Roy Parramore)
Subject: LEICA  CAMERA HELP
Date: 19 Aug 95 23:31:25 -0700
Newsgroups: rec.photo.marketplace

I was recently given an old Leica Camera and have no idea what I have
or what it is worth. I wonder if someone could help me out. The
camera is crome on the top and bottom and is black all around the
sides. The markings on top are as follows

    Leica					Nr. 676489
     DRP
Ernst Leitz
   Gmbh
Wetslar
Germany

There is also a Lens that is Elmar f=9cm 1:4      No. 809927
another  Summitar f=5cm 1:2  Nr. 903979
another  SUmmicron f=5cm 1:2   Nr. 1480404
These lenses all screw on and are silver.

2 Replaceable view finders 90mm and 50 mm
I talked to one guy from a camera shop and he said he thought it was
from the fifties. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Bart
---- End Forwarded Message