To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: 19/2.8 vs 21/4
From: Francesco Ricci <ricci@irst.it>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 11:27:38 +0200 (MET DST)

Hy guys,

I need an advise. I'm going to make a _big_ investment buying a short
focal for my R4. I've found a used Elmarit 19/2.8, old model (that
without the filter inside) and the price is comparable with Super
Angulon 21/4 and also Elmarit 24/2.8. In Italy the price is around
$1300.

But I'm not sure of the superiority of the old elmarit 19/2.8 on the
21/4 or on the 24/2.8, which as I know is made in Japan by Minolta.
Some of you have a relevant experience, it would be a great help.

thanks

francesco

Francesco Ricci, IRST, Loc. Pante' di Povo, 38050 Trento, Italy
Tel: ++39-461-314334, Fax: ++39-461-302040, email: ricci@irst.itc.it
WWW   http://mnemosyne.itc.it:1024/ricci

Replies: Reply from Manas somabhi <s3501313@cmu.chiangmai.ac.th> (Re: 19/2.8 vs 21/4)