To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: pricing
From: albert@cs.wisc.edu (Joseph Albert)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 94 09:09:35 -0500

Hello:

I am expecting to sell the following Leica equipment, and was wondering
what I might get for it.  Any opinions on what the following is worth
would be much appreciated:

Leica R3-mot   SLR camera body, cosmetically very good, photographically
               excellent. Was sent to Leica to be cleaned 3 years ago, has
               seen light use since then.

Leica 50mm/f2  Summicron-R lens. cosmetically very good, optically and
               mechanically excellent.

Leica UV filter attached to the lens.

Original owner's manual and leather case.

thanks very much,

joseph albert
albert@cs.wisc.edu